.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Sunday, August 28, 2005
Oh my God.

I realize I may seem to have hurricanes on the brain, but I can't tell you how frightened I am for the people in the path of Katrina. I told my husband that what's so disturbing is just knowing that people will die because of this storm.


It's a huge storm and appears to be ready to strike under nightmare circumstances - in other words, apparently there IS a worst-case track for a hurricane as it relates to New Orleans and this one is on it.

If you like, blogroll me or bookmark the site and I will provide updates, most specifically as related to relief efforts and places where donations will be needed.


posted by RenaRF at 7:49 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

renarf, its all good, really I believe that we can unite and rally on this issue. I will be sure to copy your information these people need help bad. The time for partisan bickering is not now when fellow americans need our help.

9:40 PM  
Blogger love-up-you said...

Man kann eine ewige Phrase, Datum, Name oder Symbol, das eine thomas sabo online spezielle Gravur history.Silver Process.There hat gravieren gibt zwei Möglichkeiten, gravierten angebote thomas sabo silbernen Produkte zu beschaffen. Ob Sie ein Stück kaufen bereits anhänger kette eingraviert haben oder Graveur hinzufügen, dass besondere Nachricht oder den Namen einer Silber Element. Eine gravierte Silber kette thomas sabo Geschenk, sehr populär bei besonderen Anlässen wie Geburtstag gegeben, Taufen, Geburtstage ist absolut thomas sabo ohrschmuck schön und noch spezieller, da es individuell ist.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home