.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Sunday, February 05, 2006

WOW. It's been quite some time since I clicked the link off my home page that takes me to the Technorati statistics of who links to me. Imagine my surprise when I clicked and followed a link to Wampum where I discovered, wholly by accident, that I had been nominated for the 2005 Koufax Award for Best New Blog!! I have NO idea who nominated me (if it is someone who is reading this, can you please let me know so I can kindly kiss your ass and provide a link as proof??) but I am PSYCHED. Why, I don't know - perhaps it's because this blog has represented an anchor for my sanity in a hectic year. Or perhaps it's because I really do care about the things I write about... The recognition is WAY appreciated.

The link to the nominations as well as other wonderful new blogs for your consideration can be found here. Voting has not started yet but I'll post here when it begins. I also sincerely encourage you to check out the other blogs on the list. Many are ones with which I am already familiar and they are all excellent sites.



posted by RenaRF at 10:35 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! You deserve the recognition for your outstanding diaries.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home