Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I have a busy busy work day today and a formal function to attend this evening. Tomorrow's not much better. So rather than write some great tome (or not-so-great, depending on your point-of-view!) I would like to put the onus back on you, the reader, around a few areas.
- Where do you stand on the Miers nomination?
- When do you think there will be indictments in the Plame investigation?
- How high does the CIA leak scandal go?
- How long will it take (if ever) for Gulf area businesspeople to be included in the rebuilding?
- Do you have a representative and/or Senator running for re-election in 2006? If so, who are they, who is challenging (if known) and what are the polls saying?
- I think she's a wingnut and I think conservatives will be the one to take her down. I believe Gonzalez will be nominated when hers is withdrawn.
- I think by the end of this week or early next week.
- I think it goes all the way to the top but only second-tier people will be indicted.
- I think there will be much lip service and a few visible awards to Gulf area contractors, but patronage is just that - the big guys will retain the lion's share of the dollars.
- I do. George Allen (R - VA). No strong opposition yet and no strong polling information. I will oppose him.
posted by RenaRF at 9:04 AM