.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Thursday, November 10, 2005

First - do you own a blog? If so, have you heard of Technorati? You can go there and type in your blog's URL and see who is linking to you. I check it about once a week - when I remember - and I'm always pretty thrilled to see new links added to my blog. It inspires me to continue to post. :-)

Given that, I discovered that another blog on my blogroll, It Doesn't Have 2 Rain All The Time, has featured me as its "Blog of the Month". Cool! Stop on by and check out the blog. Reciprocity is good.

If you've missed this, go check it out. Daily Kos and a host of diarists have been all over the issue of white phosphorous being used by US troops as a chemical wespon in Iraq. It's appalling. The posts that are most informative are as follows:

That ought to be enough to spark both your awareness and your outrage.



posted by RenaRF at 4:52 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home