.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Monday, April 03, 2006

Please extend a warm welcome to my new renter, Full Metal Photographer. I've spent more time than I have available scrolling through his site - it's filled with beautiful and really poignant photography. It's a real break from the things which consume my personal attention and remind me to look more closely - to consider - becuase the beautiful things are around us all the time. At least, that's what I thought about as I poked around his site.

Helpful navigation note: After you click his thumbnail to the left, you will go to his page. Use the back arrow at the top of the picture you see to navigate from newest to oldest post. Cheers!



posted by RenaRF at 8:31 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks for the wonderful plug!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home