.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Monday, September 05, 2005
There's nothing funny about what's going on in the Gulf region of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, for God's sake. The political cartoons that have come out over the holiday weekend say it all. I couldn't DO a diary long enough to feature all of them, so I've cherry-picked the ones I think really make a statement. No dialogue or commentary is required - they speak for themselves.
















posted by RenaRF at 10:10 AM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger RenaRF said...

Hey thanks! It's nice when someone who isn't related to me finds it and likes it. :-) I try to keep up with it fairly regularly so hopefully there will be stuff that you will enjoy.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home