.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I finally sat down a while ago and analyzed my blog's visitor statistics... Although I don't have a huge comment history, I can see that I have a solid (and appreciated) cadre of return users. Interesting to me as well is the fact that I have people from all across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom visiting my blog. I welcome you whole-heartedly and, if you feel like it, welcome comments from international bloggers as well - I'm always curious as to a non-US resident's view of the topics I choose to cover, which focus exclusively on American politics.

A comment on commenting:

I think that's all I have for now. And again, welcome, and THANK YOU for visiting!



posted by RenaRF at 6:34 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger RenaRF said...

Hi David. Good place to put that particular comment. ;0)

The french maid is a template. I bought it from someone who sells them online. When I first saw the template you could only see her from just above her waist and rightward. I have to honestly tell you that I didn't initially focus on the busty thing - I was more focused on the feather duster and the fact that she was a maid becuase I want politics to be "cleaned up".

So I bought the template and installed it. I was more struck by the maid from the waist down but overall, I really liked the template so I kept it. :-D

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home