.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I've been tagged by Moondancer!!! I have to share five little known facts about myself and I have to tag five others. My five will be lefty, Martian, Miz BoheMiaM, Bill, and NYBri!!

Ok. Here are my five things:

  1. I can trace my American lineage all the way back to the Mayflower. My grandmother was desperate for me to become a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution but I suspect they aren't ready for me yet. The other half of my lineage goes directly to central Mexico and I don't speak a word of Spanish.
  2. I am a trained classical vocalist who didn't pursue a career in music due to extreme and paralyzing stage fright. I still suffer from it and therefore can't speak (presenting is a part of my job) in front of large groups. Oddly, however, I sing in a band and while the nerves twang, I settle down and get through it.
  3. I would have liked a political appointment under an Al Gore presidency and I actually had a shot at getting one (nothing fancy - one of the more obscure, lower on the totem pole types of appointments but an appointment nonetheless).
  4. For three years I wore unrelieved black and played the part of Janet in a running weekend midnight product of The Rocky Horror Picture Show - you know the kind - where random crowd people act out the parts while the movie plays.
  5. I have had chicken pox four times. I have no immunity. If I get it again, now that I am in my thirties, it could be very dangerous.

And no, I didn't include the fact that I'm a shoe-addict because everyone already knows that!!



posted by RenaRF at 4:24 PM 5 comments

5 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

ok. i did it. :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Naughty, naughty lady! Will do it in my next post! Will let you know!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic: I am looking for new writers to join our team at Discuss It and based on your blog, I thought you might be interested. If so, details can be found on the site itself- http://www.discuss-it.net

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... one more thing: I tried to rent your blog, but I couldn't find an open offer.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Moody Loner said...

Just stopping by to say hi.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home