.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas...
Happy Chanukkah...
Happy Kwanza...
Joyous Solstice...
Merry Ramadan...

However you celebrate - in whatever way you observe the season... May it be filled with happiness and may our New Year bring peace and prosperity to all.

Thanks for reading in 2005. I'm travelling - will be back at my desk Tuesday and will post more then!!

~Rena


posted by RenaRF at 9:33 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

merry christmas rena! and happy holidays to bill o'reilly. ;)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Merry, merry and Happy, happy to you too! Hope you had a good one!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

Hi

What about the ones who spent the 25th on-call? (like me). I like your blog, I will add a link to it in mine.

Happy New Year

Dr Marco

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home