.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sadly, I think this cartoon from The Washington Post's Sunday Outlook section sums up the direction of our current economic policy:

And as to our policy and the decision landscape in Iraq?

I'm no Howard Dean apologist - I think he should check his brain before engaging his mouth and find a better way to say things that doesn't spark such controversy, but the twisting of Democratic policy by the GOP is despicable. Democrats should take note - it's the next attack front for these soul-less obfuscators:

While Howard Dean doesn't necessarily speak for me on all fronts, Joe Liebermann definitely doesn't speak for me - time for Joe to do what needs to be done and profess his love for George W. Bush.



posted by RenaRF at 11:12 AM 5 comments

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

It might be grossly unfair, but I still wish I lived in that house. But I don't even live on that street! Dammit.

11:45 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

came over from utenzi - I think the world would trades places w the US and that the Us has spoiled its citizens for a long time - real quality life is out there and possible. we need to make it happen - what goes on in washington is highly over rated.

1:04 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm not doing well this time, Rena. I guess most of the people that read my blog aren't into politics.

Maybe George W will do something unusually foolish--even by his standards--this week and that'll raise the interest level...

5:19 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

This is my first time at your blog, and I think your design is great - very catchy and original. Although I don't agree with you politically, I think you state your feelings very well, and I respect that. Best wishes.

6:38 PM  
Blogger dabydeen said...

That last photo is quite disturbing. Not sure which one will barf first for kissing a dirty ass.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home