.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I thought I'd explain some changes I've made to my blog. First, I participate in the BlogExplosion traffic exchange program to drive traffic to my site. One of the new features they have is "Rent My Blog". The way it works is this: You can either earn credits or buy credits at BlogExplosion to drive traffic or to rent another person's blog. When you rent space, you spend "credits" and a thumbnail of your blog appears on the other person's site. You'll see in the upper-left of my blog that my featured blog belongs to Zaphod's Heads. I know this blog and have rented advertising over there as well. Visit it - it's a great and informative site.

Some of the changes I've made to the layout and structure have caused some quirky problems with Firefox users. G over at In The Middle of America was kind enough to suggest a fix. Because I'm at the office, however, I can't check if it worked for Firefox users. Drop me a comment and let me know!!


posted by RenaRF at 11:38 AM 8 comments

8 Comments:

Blogger G_in_AL said...

Hey there again. Sorry, it didnt work, and actually made it more messed up and unstable. I wish I could tell you how to fix it, but I honestly dont know. I wouls suggest you remove the little part I had you put in. Maybe check out


http://performancing.com/


I posed my issue on their site and someone got back to me on their own and told me about the fix. There are a ton of people out there that know much more about CSS and HTML. Shoot me another line when/if you find something out.

2:00 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Glyn sent me over to see your blog. It looks like there's been a technical malfunction. Sorry! I hope y'all get it fixed.

3:23 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's looking fine now in Opera. I'll check it also in Firefox and come back if there's any problem.

4:44 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Works fine in Firefox also. I don't have the 1.5 version so I don't know if it's compatible with that one. I'm using version 1.0.4

4:49 PM  
Blogger RenaRF said...

Woo Hoo!! Thx Utenzi!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

Alright! Thanks for the write-up!

It's funny, I received the email saying I had a bid, and I didn't know who it was. I went to the Rental area and your site was the first with space for rent so I bid on it. When I checked to see who had bid on mine, it was you!!!

Kind of funny actually :)

Now to blast more traffic through :D Must get posted on Crooks and Liars again...

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on firefox 1.0.7 and it looks cool to me. Nice blog by the way

3:35 AM  
Blogger G_in_AL said...

yeah, looks good. By the way, what was the fix?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home