.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Monday, November 14, 2005

So I do my best to read comments that people are kind enough to leave on my blog. I also like to check out the blogs of my commenters... I had a gentleman who goes by Christian Prophet leave a comment on my post about Pat Robertson's latest verbal gaffe. Christian Prophet left a not uncalled-for comment that Pat Robertson should not be the way I judge all Christians... I agree. So I went to Prophet's blog and left a comment here. I saw that another person - Jim - had left a comment as well. So I went to his blog, My Boring Best, and checked it out. Short story long, I came across this picture which I thought was a screaming hoot:

Jim gives credit to Brandy for the picture.

I was so tickled by the picture that I posted it in the Open Thread over the weekend at Daily Kos. Three of the comments were priceless:

(Runners-up)

See? It's not torture.

"Since I no longer have clothes, I'll hide in my panty fort."

(Winner)

Son, is that a panty on your head?

That last is a line from the hysterical and classic Raising Arizona. I almost choked on my own tongue when I read it.



posted by RenaRF at 6:24 AM 3 comments links to this post

3 Comments:

Blogger My Boring Best said...

Hey,

Thanks for giving my blog mention here. I really like your blog, and agree with much of what you have to say.

Pat Roberston really bothers me; not because I'm an atheist, but because he is such an ass of a man.

Here's my recent posting on Pat, begging people to pray for the Lord to riddle his body with cancer.

Praying for Pat

Keep up the great blog! You have a new regular reader.

1:48 PM  
Blogger lefty said...

that picture rules!

10:36 PM  
Blogger sad said...

Herbizide, Insektizide und andere thomas sabo 2010 Schädlingsbekämpfung Products.Keep Floh-und Zeckenmittel Produkte nur thomas sabo online shop zur äußerlichen Anwendung, auch von Ihrem Hund zu erreichen soll über die ohrringe creolen Exposition oder Verschlucken zu vermeiden. Diese thomas sabo uhren Produkte enthalten giftige Chemikalien, die sehr schädlich für Ihr thomas sabo armketten Haustier kann, wenn angewandt improperly.Ingestion von Maus und Ratte Gifte können lebensbedrohlich sein.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home