.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Please welcome Discuss It as my new renter. Discuss it is an excellent forum where writers select and write about a current event and take a stand on that event. They will then defend their point of view as individuals comment or challenge the writer. It's a great way to learn a lot and it's an excellently presented and well-maintained blog. So click the box to the left and Discuss It!!

I would also like to thank Neurotic Closet Bitch, AMCP Tech Blog, One Man Bandwidth, Mystickal Insense & More Blog, and Independent Christian Voice for submitting bids as well. It was Scott over at Discuss-It who alerted me to the fact that I didn't have my space listed for rent so he gets first dibs. ;-) I'd love for the rest of you to come back, though, as I've checked out your blogs and would welcome any of you as renters. ;-)



posted by RenaRF at 10:33 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home