.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Listed on BlogShares

The Gross National Debt

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Thank goodness someone's paying attention.

PROMINENT ADDITION!! I was remiss in my original post - the first picture was taken by Joe Tresh (the second picture is, of course, the same picture with a bit of photoshopping). Check out his site, Joe Tresh.com. He has many simply wonderful pictures of the protest march in DC this past weekend that I know a lot of you who stop by here would find interesting.

A commenter at Daily Kos linked to Princess Sparkle Pony's blog with this gem of a picture:

Recognize that guy? It's none other than Jeff Gannon, the former White House softball question-lobber and erstwhile male prostitute. Where was this picture taken? At Sunday's counter-protest (pro-war) march in Washington DC. Several hundred protesters reportedly staged that fabulous izod-clad counter-march (compared to the 300,000 marching for an end to the Iraq war on Saturday)

Sparkle Pony photoshopped that picture and gave us one that is a bit more fitting:

I can't believe this guy isn't homeless.



posted by RenaRF at 9:33 AM 8 comments

8 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

omg...i love Jeff Gannon, can I post this pic on my blog?
This is my first visit here....but i love it!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

You would think the White House Press Corp Man Whore would grow some hair and not be so recognizable!!!!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger RenaRF said...

Hey Shelly. I would suggest that you do what I did - Sparkle Pony gets ALL the credit - his/her picture and picture alteration - I linked back in my blog and typically that's the way it's handled.

Cheers!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

delay indicted...
You think gannon will "visit" him in jail???

11:58 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I am Joe Tresh, the photographer.

People are welcome to post the original pic on their blogs, but please link back to my site www.joetresh.com.

I'll be posting commentary and another Gannon photo at my site tonight.



www.joetresh.com

2:06 PM  
Blogger tetricus said...

Here are some more pics My pics of the protest I can't claim anything as good as that one though! Good find!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey thanks for the link! I just wanted to tell you I posted some new items and an editorial about the popularity of the photo and the events of the weekend. I hope you enjoy. I hope it doesnt sound too harsh. I want to get a dialogue going.

JoeTresh.com : Jeff Gannon at Rally for Families, Becomes Liberal Gannon Fodder

2:06 AM  
Blogger love-up-you said...

Man kann eine ewige Phrase, Datum, Name oder Symbol, das eine thomas sabo online spezielle Gravur history.Silver Process.There hat gravieren gibt zwei Möglichkeiten, gravierten angebote thomas sabo silbernen Produkte zu beschaffen. Ob Sie ein Stück kaufen bereits anhänger kette eingraviert haben oder Graveur hinzufügen, dass besondere Nachricht oder den Namen einer Silber Element. Eine gravierte Silber kette thomas sabo Geschenk, sehr populär bei besonderen Anlässen wie Geburtstag gegeben, Taufen, Geburtstage ist absolut thomas sabo ohrschmuck schön und noch spezieller, da es individuell ist.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home